Youth Care Specialist
- Supervision of and interaction with children and implementation of daily living schedule
- Transport to school, doctors, dentists, mental health appointments, court, etc.
- Teach daily life and social skills through chores, recreation, homework, etc.
- Responsible to clean residential unit and do resident’s laundry
- Maintain assigned vehicle
- Conduct daily devotions with children and attend church on Sunday
- Be at least 21 years old
- Pass an FBI and CPS background check
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree in education, social services, or ministry; or have at least six months professional experience working with youth
- Adhere to and be willing to teach a conservative, fundamental, traditional lifestyle.
- Able to work 7 pm – 7 am and week-ends on a rotating schedule.
- Physically able to stand for long periods and engage in recreational activities
Salary & Benefits:
- $12.00 – $15.00 / hour depending on education and experience
- Life, health, short-term and long-term disability insurance provided. Dental / Vision insurance available
- 2 weeks paid vacation after one year of employment
- Matching retirement plan after one year of employment
- Meals when working
- Resume with salary requirement, two personal references, one pastor’s reference and strong conservative Christian testimony. (Please include names and addresses of employers and references)
- Written testimonial statement detailing church / spiritual history.